I currently have the flight stick but ive heard good things about these so ive purchased one, also I seem to have massive problems with the drivers for the flight stick just disappearing every time i have to do a windows update!! the only issue I have with the Xrange is the ethernet connection to the Wifi router....my the router is in another room of my house and i cannot move it. my bedroom has all my scanners monitors etc set up and outside my window is my mast where my D777 is attached and where i intend to fix the ADSB Antenna. so what I'm wondering is would a wifi bridge solve this.... would this allow me to have the xrange in my room?basically I cant have any long cables trailing from the router to my room, and ideally i need the xrange in my room as the antenna is located at my side of the house. any help would be greatly appreciated
The xrange can connect via wifi, support can advise
Alan