Alan,
Is the database update working as I can't do an update
Getting the following:-
" Invalid Data Received from Server. Update Aborted."
Tried on 2 different laptops
Thanks
David
Still the same state as of 19:11 Z /20:11 BST
19:11:15: Invalid Data Received from Server. Update Aborted.
Graham
Alan
13-10-2023 Updated file in attach.
Carlos
I advised Airnav 2 daays ago, still waiting on it being fixed
Alan
Thanks Carlos, wrong topic
Alan
Alan
Sorry, I'm going to redirect to the correct one.
Carlos
Good morning Alan
Please can you clarify if the database update is now working as had problems yesterday and again this morning.
Best regards
Keith
Keith,
Database Updater hasn't worked for a couple of weeks now. It's like many things regarding AN, I'm afraid, they don't get fixed !
Ian
Good afternoon Ian
Thanks for the update. It would have been nice to have a response from AN as to what is the issue and what timescale they are looking at to get it fixed.
Regards
Keith
Alan
23-10-2023 Updated file in attach.
Carlos
Keith, they dont come on here very often, you will need to contact support direct. If its only me contacting them they dont think its much of an issue
I have contacted the CEO and voiced my displeasure
Alan
I have emailed Support this evening, to add to the weight of those complaining
Graham
Thanks Graham
Alan
Alan
25-10-2023 Updated file in attach.
Carlos
Thanks Carlos
Alan
Hi,
Still down 27/10.
13:14:17: Update Started.
13:14:17: Checking Server for Updates.
13:14:17: Invalid Data Received from Server. Update Aborted.
Mike.
Am well aware, have been advised it will be corrected tonight, fingers crossed
Alan
Alan,
It's still not working at 15.25 on the 28th. Not looking good for all the hard work your are doing on route updates for the winter season.
Ian
Tell m about if, working my butt off and its still not fixed
Alan
Alan
28-10-2023 Updated file in attach.
Carlos
Quote from: CarlosAbreu on October 29, 2023, 01:42:40 AM
Alan
28-10-2023 Updated file in attach.
Carlos
After all the time and work you, (and to a lesser degree, the regular contributers), have put into updating data and AirNav contributing basically sod all, you must be seething.The time you must spend at it must have changed your lifestyle considerably over the years
Not understanding anything about how it could be done, Is it not possible that databases could be produced and updated without having to rely on an outfit that obviously don't appreciate the people who have bought their products doing what in my opinion should be their responsibility anyway?
Regards and thanks,
Syd
Sorry,Pasted the wrong quote. Should have been
Quote from: Runway 31
link=topic=107701.msg560851#msg560851 date=1698526247
Tell m about if, working my butt off and its still not fixed
Alan
I wish I could say it doesnt bother me Syd but sometimes my blood Boils. I loaded in the route info for RYR, RUK, EZY, EZS, EJU, EWG, DLH and TRA last night, around 10/12000 or so entries which took me around 4 hours last night, compiled during the week from data sent to Airnav from the airlines and you cant see it except on RB.
Grrrr!!!
Fingers crossed it gets fixed soon
Alan
Alan
29-10-2023 Updated file in attach.
Carlos
just tried and working for me today 30/10 10:00 GMT
Hurrah
I know they are focussed on RDB24 web page but there is still a lot of us feeding from the Windows (so called legacy) software to be worth of some development and suport effort from Airnav.... Too many blocked aircraft on the RDB24 web page for me to use regularly
Thanks for all your efforts Alan
Graham
Alan,
I can confirm that the d/b updater is now working. As Graham states it would be nice that those of us who paid good money for the original RB and prefer it had some more support from the powers that be with updating that software.
Ian
Was just about to post that it was fixed. apologies from Airnav regarding the delay.
The developer who fixed the issue has documented the issue and the fix so any reoccurance in the future should be resolved timeously
Once again thank you for your patience
Alan
Many thanks Carlos, Please use the update thread
Alan