AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: yoyoFSI on October 20, 2023, 09:56:48 AM

Title: VHF Airband FlightStick
Post by: yoyoFSI on October 20, 2023, 09:56:48 AM
Hi, I have been sharing ADS-B for quite a while and I have a VHF Airband FlightStick and the antenna for it, I couldn't find any information on how to set it up, please help! So basically tell me how to set it up on windows everything, step by step! Plus what is RTL-airband and?!
Title: Re: VHF Airband FlightStick
Post by: Runway 31 on October 20, 2023, 06:37:55 PM
Have look at the information on the Radarbox web site, hopefully you will get the information you need there https://www.radarbox.com/sharing-vhf

Alan
Title: Re: VHF Airband FlightStick
Post by: yoyoFSI on October 21, 2023, 01:26:42 AM
Hi Alan, I still can't figure it out, please tell me how to set the FlightStick up on a windows computer! If I download that app for windows, it asks me for a password, there was no password given at the "sharng-vhf"
Title: Re: VHF Airband FlightStick
Post by: yoyoFSI on October 21, 2023, 01:28:09 AM
I can't even click that button!
Title: Re: VHF Airband FlightStick
Post by: Runway 31 on October 21, 2023, 06:04:07 PM
I have no idea on VHF sharing suggest you ask support

Alan