I'm trying to run Dump1090, RadarBox, and FR24 simultaneously on the same Raspberry Pi using a single antenna with RB FlightStick. Dump1090 and FR24 work just fine. rbfeeder connects to the RadarBox host but isn't providing any data. How can I get rbfeeder to also connect to Dump1090?
Check out this thread (last reply) with I believe the answer to your query https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=103681.0
Alan
Thanks!
Unfortunately, that didn't fix it. The rbfeeder log shows:
Can't connect to 978 source (127.0.0.1:28380)
I'm using Dump1090 instead of Dump978, but that may not be relevant. I configured rbfeeder to listen on port 30005.
The 'sudo rbfeeder status' command shows:
Error opening the listening port 32458 (Raw TCP output): bind: Address already in use
So I'm out ideas.
Please post your ini fil with your key redacted
Alan
As you dont have a 978 dongle attached you shouldnt have 978 active
Alan
Here are my config files:
$ cat /etc/fr24feed.ini
receiver="dvbt"
fr24key="key"
path="/usr/lib/fr24/dump1090"
#bs="yes"
bs="no"
#raw="yes"
raw="no"
#logmode="1"
logmode="2"
receiver="dvbt"
#procargs="--gain -10"
#procargs="--net"
logpath="/var/log/fr24feed"
mlat="yes"
mlat-without-gps="yes"
$ cat /etc/rbfeeder.ini
[client]
network_mode=true
log_file=/var/log/rbfeeder.log
key=(key)
sn=EXTRPI555963
[network]
#mode=raw
mode=beast
#external_port=30003
external_port=30005
external_host=127.0.0.1
beast_input_port=30005
[mlat]
autostart_mlat=true
#mlat_cmd=/usr/bin/python3.9 /usr/bin/mlat-client
[dump978]
#dump978_enabled=false
#dump1090_enabled=true
dump1090_port=30005