Good after thanks for the welcome
I am currently using the above program to run my radarbox, I have a static yellow power light a flashing blue USB light and a weak blue signal flashing light, in the program it states that the hardware is not connected please help
thanks Michael
Michael
Have you just started using the box or has it been in use for a while
Alan
Good morning Alan I have had the box for a good few years now, i found it again whilst looking for something else and its not been used for over 2 years or more i would imagine, it was very good back in the day and i would love to see it working again, i am using an external antenna but alas I cant seem to get any results
Thanks Michael
Hi Michael
I presume that you are still trying it with the software that came with the box, that will probably not work now so I suggest you delete it from your computer
Download and install https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60003Setup.exe then the drivers https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip
Alan
Good afternoon Alan, firstly thanks for the reply and software updates etc, I had a CD with the radarbox which i have misplaced, but alas i could not use it anyway, the only software/drivers that I currently have on my PC are the ones I have downloaded recently.
I have followed your advice and downloaded the links, but alas the flashing USB blue light I think needs to be stable and not flashing for me to get some results.
I am currently using SDRuno with a plugin for ADSB which works quite well through Virtual radar, do you think that there is a possibility of using it through the radar box? but it probably means me stabilising the USB light first.
Any thought Michael
Ate you getting a green connected light bottom left of the V6 screen
I have no idea on SDRuno with a plugin for ADSB. never heard of it. Every possibility the box is knackered and you may want to consider a USB stick instead. USB sticks a fairly cheap
Alan
Good morning Alan can you point me in the direction of a decent radar box USB stick please I just want to connect it to the software, what would you recommend for a decent adsb antenna or something to run along side the stick
Thanks Michael
Hi Michael
The Airnav Flightstick is descent and it can connect to your existing antenna and V6
https://www.amazon.co.uk/AirNav-RadarBox-FlightStick-Advanced-Receiver/dp/B07K47P7XD
Alan
Ordered and thank you Alan
regards
Michael