AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Bob Long on April 16, 2024, 03:50:11 AM

Title: Support
Post by: Bob Long on April 16, 2024, 03:50:11 AM
Has the email address for support changed? I've had an issue receiving data for over a week and I can't get a response. I emailed both [email protected] and [email protected] but so far, only crickets. Any help apppreciated.
Title: Re: Support
Post by: Runway 31 on April 16, 2024, 07:51:46 AM
I have asked them to contact you.  Did you look at your spam filter in case replies went there

Alan
Title: Re: Support
Post by: AirNav Support on April 16, 2024, 08:09:36 AM
Apologies your email got lost in the system as you replied to older ticket that was closed more than 6 months ago and the system doesn't show us these as they are marked closed.

I have found your email and will update your login today.