I just got the flightstick for the first time. I'm trying to install it under windows, but having a heck of a time under windows. I've looked back in the forums, tried the Zadig thing, and all else, no dice. My suspicion is that these drivers don't support a 64-bit architecture.
I've tried these procedures on two separate windows computers, one version 10, one version 11, both 64-bit. I get a message that the drivers in the old zip file don't support 64-bit.
Does anyone out there have success installing the drivers on a 64-bit version of windows and getting it all to work?
I use a fightstick under Windows 10 64 bit and Windows 11 64 bit no issues
Regarding Zadig are you seeing the stick in the drop down list 2nd row down to left of edit
If you cant see it Click Options/List all Devices and you should see it as RTL2832 etc
Alan
Hi Alan,
Thanks, appreciate the reply! I see the device(s) listed as generic, but not as RTL2832.
Rob
Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing:
Make sure you have the stick inserted in a USB port
After you have clicked options/List all Devices, what else do you see in the drop down list that has Bulk in Interface in your shot
You should also see the stick in Control Panel/Devices and Printers/Unsupported
Alan
Hi Alan,
- I can confirm it's in a USB Port.
- I also see a second line which I assume is associated with the flight stick. Same as the line shown below, but says (Interface 0) instead of (Interface 1). The other three devices listed are my mouse and 2 keyboard drivers.\
- I can confirm that I see it in the devices and printers screen (windows). In that screen it comes up as ADSB 1090, something like that. I can get the drivers which shipped with it to install. Windows device manager seems to accept the driver installation, but . . .
When I start RadarBox windows client, and it hits the device check stage in bootup, it crashes (blue screen), and my computer restarts.
Rob
I am struggling to work out what you are doing. Flightsticks are normally used with the V6 software or via Raspberry Pi, I have no idea what client you mean, can you provide a link to it as you would normally use this https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60003Setup.exe DONT INSTALL TO PROGRAM FILES LOCATION install to somewhere ike c:/Airnav
I presume you have downloaded and installed the drivers from here https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/microRadarbox-Drivers-20150411.exe
In Devices and Printers it should show in the bottom row under Unspecified as an RTL2838UHIDIR and if you look at its properties it should tell you that it is working properly
Alan
Hi Alan,
Thanks for this. I apologize for not explaining too well. That said, your latest feedback spurred some ideas.
I downloaded another program called qt -1090 (windows), and it worked! So this should confirm that the dongle and drivers are working. I guess I'm just having difficulty connecting the hardware to the Airnav software. I'm having a look at the manual, no super useful, and I'll check the forums.
But I'm glad that the stick works at a minimum.
Rob
Good evening running airnav radarbox 1 just changed operating system to windows 11
what radarbox download do i need to be installing and is there any drivers that will still run on windows 11 with my radarbox 1 box cannot get it to operate any links to download software and drivers would be appreciated
Still the same V6 software I assume thats what you are currently using, the drivers are still the same ones that worked with W10 https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip
Alan