Hi I have recently purchased the radarbox flightstick for my PC, when i plug it in to my PC it connects with a noise but I can find anywhere to download the software from it I have installed the latest version of radarbox but once opened I just get a map of the world and nothing else to even get started
FTP upload status disconnected
Hardware not connected red box
Network yellow box
Please help
Thanks Michael
Michael
You will need to download and install the drivers from the Airnav web site here https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/microRadarbox-Drivers-20150411.exe
Anything else just ask
Alan
Thanks Alan are the drivers compressed files
Michael
Still nothing, do i have to input any data anywhere within airnav radarbox screen
The flightstick is not being recognised by the laptop i cannot find any trace of it on the pc
Michael
You should see it on control panel/Devices and Printer under unspecified it wont show as Flightstick but RTL2832U***
Try using the Zadig drivers https://zadig.akeo.ie/
Alan
RTL2838UHIDIR comes up but driver unavailable so what do i need to do in zadig exactly
thanks Michael
@vassylad
Please see the post linked below. It gives correct method to setup Zadig:
Is My DVB-T RTL SDR Dongle Healthy? (https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=16741.0)
In above post, see following:
OPTION-1: Dongle plugged into Windows Computer.
STEP 1 of 3:
.