AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNavRadar.com FAQ => Topic started by: Hanwill on May 10, 2024, 09:51:28 AM

Title: Station offline
Post by: Hanwill on May 10, 2024, 09:51:28 AM
Hello! I wonder if you can help me - I am posting on behalf of my dad. His station has been offline for two days and he is not sure what has happened or how to fix it! I have absolutely no idea how to help him and this is really important to him as his health is v v poor at the moment!

The station number is PGANRB500878

If anyone is able to send me literal step by step instructions of what to check I would be eternally grateful and if we could get this back up and running again you'll be making a dying man very happy!
Title: Re: Station offline
Post by: Runway 31 on May 10, 2024, 12:50:07 PM
Hi

All I can suggest is powering down leave for 5 minutes and power up again and checking all connections, if that doesnt work please contact [email protected] and advise for assistance and ask for a developer to look at it remotely

Alan
Title: Re: Station offline
Post by: Hanwill on May 10, 2024, 12:55:42 PM
Thank you ☺️
Title: Re: Station offline
Post by: Runway 31 on May 10, 2024, 12:58:04 PM
My thoughts and prayer for your father

Alan