A problem with a windows 11 update and reinstall of previous version, on restarting my Radarbox s/w no hardware connection. Maybe the reinstall has overwritten my radarbox flight stick drivers. No problem I thought just re install the micro radarbox drivers I had :-
"C:\AirNav RadarBox\Drivers\Micro RadarBox Driver\microRadarbox_driver_setup_v200.exe"
But having installed them the stick is still not being seen. So I reinstalled the ZADIG driver. No joy. Reinstalled the Airnav driver. Still no joy. Maybe i thought its my flight stick (a green one). So, i plugged in my old black RDB flightstick. And the software can now see it. If I put in my green flight stick not seen.
Are the drivers different? or have I somehow now got a dodgy flight stick. Although its was working fine before the re install of the windows update and wasn't physically touched or moved.
Don't what to splash out on 50 notes where it's not necessary.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Graham
when I plug in the Green stick recognised by Device Manager as REALTEK 2832U
ok fixed now with Zadig drivers. Looked back on a screenshot from Runway31 and noticed I hadn't done the zadig install coreectly. Once done this has overwritten the winusb driver. guess now I could overwrite with the airnav driver. IS there much of a difference between Zadig and Airnav?
Glad you got it back up and running. The Airnav drivers are based on Zadig i believe and as its working ok I would just leave it well alone
Alan
Hi
just had a laptop crash on me I am now trying install on a different laptop got at far
as down loading the program, but for the life of me I cannot find the link to download
the drivers 6.01.001 which I did back in 2017
Thanks
JDSD
jdsd
I presume you are using a flightstick, drivers here https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/microRadarbox-Drivers-20150411.exe
Alan