AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Tramline on June 15, 2024, 09:21:32 AM

Title: Installing RB onto another Laptop
Post by: Tramline on June 15, 2024, 09:21:32 AM
I'm travelling later in the year and bought a second Windows laptop which will only have the basics loaded for an aviation trip and leave my usual current laptop at home (which has my Radarbox already installed)

I want to install Radarbox on my travel laptop, however it doesn't have a CD Drive.  Can anyone suggest how I can get Radarbox v.6 up and running on it please. 

I struggle with tech but really want to get my travel laptop up and running.

Many thanks
Paul
Title: Re: Installing RB onto another Laptop
Post by: Runway 31 on June 15, 2024, 06:23:17 PM
You dont need USB just download and install from the Airnav website

https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60003Setup.exe
https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/microRadarbox-Drivers-20150411.exe

Alan