AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: Spaice on July 09, 2008, 08:21:35 PM

Title: A380 over Sydney
Post by: Spaice on July 09, 2008, 08:21:35 PM
SIA221 9V-SKB on approach at Sydney
Title: Re: A380 over Sydney
Post by: cosmoc on July 10, 2008, 11:33:15 PM
very nice pic's their spaice
i am located in sydney aswell so i pic up this big bird twice a day.
one question what kind of range are you getting from your aerial
Title: Re: A380 over Sydney
Post by: Spaice on July 11, 2008, 08:49:01 AM
Cosmoc,  I'm in the South East of England, but picked up the A380 over Australia using the network so it was probably picked up by your RB and shared on the RB network.  I set up an alert for the A380, so I was alerted as soon as it popped up on the network, you can see this is from the network because the * is displayed after the flight number SIA221*.  But it does illustrate how useful the network feature is, especially if you are interested in a particular aircraft.