Hi. New user here. I'm running AirNav RadarBox 6.02.003 on Windows.
My station is EXTSHA197879. Why does it show as "No Data" when I can clearly load the main page and see that my station is listed as the source? Also, is there any way to get the planes and their info to display larger in ANRB? The Station display is great , local is pretty poor.
Thanks,
Mum-O-Killowe
It will be an issue at the server end, once fixed it should turn green
As you can see on the link you are displaying aircraft on your station page https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTSHA197879 so everything ok at your end
Alan
Thanks Boss.
No problem Mum, my Pi is showing as offline for 2 hours but showing aircraft
Alan
Not just me then. Had the same issue for a couple of days, not that I've been uploading much this last few weeks. Hope it gets sorted soon. Cheers!
I have advised Airnav, wouldnt expect it to be sorted until at least tomorrow
Alan
Thanks Alan!
All feeds are currently showing a yellow no-data bar since 12:00 UTC today.
Airnav are aware
Alan
Hi Mum
I see you are showing as offline for a couple of days, is that because you have switched off
I note in your original post you asked about the aircraft lables. If you go to Map Options/Label Scale you have 4 size options. You can also use map options to detail what info you want to show on the label
Alan
any idea / update on when this is going to be fixed? still showing lots of yellow and even some red on EXTRPI013282 though everything seems to be working fine (other feeders such as FlightAware) are still showing/working fine
No timescale for fixing, receivers are working ok as can bee seen from station pages as they show aircraft, the script for online/offline etc is needing fixed
Alan
Thanks for the update - it's been a source of frustration for a few weeks now at various times. Shared feed to other servers seem to be all ok - only the two radar box stations are painting the pretty colours.
Report your frustration to
[email protected]Alan
All looking good as of this moment. Thanks to all concerned.
TN
I note the red and yellow data blocks are now showing all green but although my station is showing aircraft on the page I am showing as offline for one hour
MLAT is showing as active but keeps changing from 30/40 stations synced to 0 stations synced https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTRPI565683
Now I have 55 stations synced but no aircraft showing ???
Alan
My station is currently showinhg OK (see attached screenshot), but no gauratee. It keeps on changing to lot of red or yellow, stays like that for some period, then return to normal
https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTRPI000008
I'm showing as many yellow blocks as green blocks and my flight aware station says they are there over my head. I think they have their deviation meter set too high.
I guess the problem at the server end is back. Showing lots of yellow on my stations.....
Nothing has changed as far as I am aware over the last 3 weeks since the issue was first noted. The good news is that aircraft are still showing even if the various scripts appear to eb u/s
Alan
Ha!! The yellow blocks have all turned green!
Alan