AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: philippi on July 09, 2024, 11:47:29 AM

Title: Poor data and airport location
Post by: philippi on July 09, 2024, 11:47:29 AM
I have two questions. Since yesterday I have noticed some problems with poor data reception by RadarBox, and although I notice that the aircraft are displayed by my receiver I am receiving yellow bands, as if no data. From what I saw, other receivers also presented the failure yesterday, but today their status is green, while mine still has gaps due to lack of data.

Another question, close to my residence - https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTRPI007366, I have an SSLN airport, but it is not displayed , and the closest one to my location is SNZB which is an aerodrome. Is there any way to get this indication corrected?

Title: Re: Poor data and airport location
Post by: Runway 31 on July 09, 2024, 02:11:45 PM
See this thread, still waiting on it being fixed https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=108521.0

Both airports you mention are very small airports andI believe the nearby airport shown is chosen automatically based on the lat/lon details of your station and the surrounding airport/airfields and I presume that it cannot be changed but support may be able to advise
Title: Re: Poor data and airport location
Post by: philippi on July 09, 2024, 08:23:27 PM
Thank you.

I will check with support