There might be a bug in the Station web page.
Seeing lots of red, and a reducing uptime on the station's page, but still seeing plenty of aircraft. Went to another station, and it also shows offline and lots of aircraft.
Tried the ranking page, and initially it showed my station as always being online. Now it is blank. Picked Australia, and it only showed 3 entries.
Yes, it appears to be a general error that affects all receivers. Support should be working to fix the issue soon.
I advised them of the issue 8 or 9 days ago
Alan
Green again, and the leader board is back too
I note the red and yellow data blocks are now showing all green but although my station is showing aircraft on the page I am showing as offline for one hour
MLAT is showing as active but keeps changing from 30/40 stations synced to 0 stations synced https://www.radarbox.com/stations/EXTRPI565683
Now I have 55 stations synced but no aircraft showing ???
Alan
I am now showing as online, with aircraft and MLAT synced, hopefully fixed now
Alan
Looks like you have reintroduced the same issue.
I've been red for an hour or so, with aircraft visible.
The list of sites for New Zealand has dropped away to just a few.
back up
Seeing the pretty red and yellow blocks again this morning, but operation on this site and others which take the same data from these two stations appears normal ...
There is still an issue at Airnavs end
Alan
I am getting a similar issue, Lots of red and yellow. Often at the same point of a day.
It did disappear and go green for a few days, now its back to hit and miss.
I feed into other services, and show no downtime, also even when i am showing offline on radarbox in the web interface I am seeing 20+ aircraft.
Elfranko
As per numerous replies the issue is at Airnavs end. There is nothing wrong at your end, even when it is showing as offline or no data your station will still be showing the aircraft you are picking up as normal
Hopefully Airnav will figure out whats the problem with their script and fix it in the not to distant future
Alan