AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Apanjos on August 10, 2024, 05:46:18 PM

Title: Play Store Refund Issues
Post by: Apanjos on August 10, 2024, 05:46:18 PM
Hello,

I'm having trouble getting a refund for Radar Box on the Play Store. I was already using a competitor app and decided to download Radar Box. Upon opening the app, I was offered a 7-day free trial, which I accepted. However, for some reason, I was charged. I never used the app, so there shouldn't be any reason why I wouldn't be eligible for the free trial period.

I opened a ticket with support for help, but they told me to request a refund from Google. However, Google tells me to request a refund from Radar Box. I would like the refund because my intention was to subscribe for 1 month, 1 year would be too much for me. Can anyone help me in any way?

Google Play order number: GPA.3319-0311-7633-60595

Thank you for your time and assistance.
Title: Re: Play Store Refund Issues
Post by: Runway 31 on August 10, 2024, 06:05:43 PM
You need to speak to support, they dont usually come on the forum

Alan