Had a problem with my laptop crashed have managed to download drivers on to a different laptop the only version I can find is 6.02.003 from Airnav legacy software Only one problem it does not pull every thing thru get blanks on the screen for reg & types etc
No problem when running 6.01.001 any body got a link please
Many Thanks
JDSD
JDSD I presume you havent done a database update since installing 6.00.03, do that and it will fill in the blanks
Also version 6.00.02 installs as 6.00.01 https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60002Setup.exe
6.00.03 is amended from 6.00.02 to allow xrange receivers to connect. In doing so they added in another couple of bugs so I suggest you leave it with 6.00.02 link above
Alan
Hi there
my airnavbox keeps "crashing", that is, maintaining live flight from hours ago, so I decided to update my software using the link above. In the about section it states it's version 01 and keeps crashing. What can I do? I have windows 10 and reported no problems until recently
regards
I have no idea what you mean by crashing as flights are from hours ago. Are you running it with network flights on, if so switch them off and see if it makes a difference
6.00.02 has always shown as 01 so no issue there
Alan
Hi again
I have network flights off.
What I mean by "crashing" is that I have flights that date back 10/12 hours ago showing in the map and on the interface. It never happened before
thanks again!
ok thanks, crashing to me means that the software is working as intended then suddenly ceases to work
Where do you have the software installed. It should into a root directory, somewhere like C:\Airnav and not into programe file. If installed there uninstall automatically then go into windows and delete any Airnav orphan folders you find
If not that is possibly a corruption and i would suggest re-installing
Alan
Hi Alan
the software is installed in c:\airnav as you said.
In order to re-install isn't there a special procedure to have the drivers installed?
thanks again!
As you already have the drivers installed I would just re-install the software over the top of your previous installation. I presume you are using an original box so you will get the drivers from here https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip
Note they are zipped and will require to be unzipped before running
Alan
Thanks!
sorry Alan
Airnav installed. Drivers copied to Drivers file
still stops working
what can I do?
thanks again!
Sorry I have no idea why the box should work then sudenly stops working, have never heard it do that before. When you state stops working what do you mean, how long does it work ok, does the screen freeze or does V6 disappear from the screen or do flights just stop showing, can you describe more than stops working?
Do you have Get Flights from the Airnav Network flights ticked on the network tab, if so untick them
Alan
Hi there
the get flights button is and was unticked.
I will try to send a print screen of what happens
Wouldn't it be better to uninstall the software and do everything from the beginning?
Yes you can do that. Use windows to uninstall then go in an manually uninstall any Airnav folder left behind
Alan
here's whats happens....just arrived home and saw this!
What is it you can see as I cant see anything wrong??
Alan
There are planes showing on maps dating hours ago! The table has flights long gone!
I couldnt see that on the screen shot. What are your time out settings
Alan
90/180
I use 30/60 try that
Alan
Seems to be better but still wuth problems! I think I will install it again
Just make sure you dont/it isnt install/ed to program files
Alan