AirNav Systems Forum

General => Aviation => Topic started by: Shane001 on August 15, 2024, 04:38:36 PM

Title: Network not connected
Post by: Shane001 on August 15, 2024, 04:38:36 PM
Just as the title says I can't get connected to the network, I have the Legacy AirNav Radar box but this last while when I start up the software I get:-  "Network not connected"

I have contacted support but to no avail they asked me for my email which I replied but I now can't seem to get any help from them, I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem lately?
Title: Re: Network not connected
Post by: rrenloud on August 26, 2024, 02:44:09 PM
Hi Shane001,
I've had a similar issue in the past. Have you tried checking your network settings and ensuring that your internet connection is stable?
Title: Re: Network not connected
Post by: Runway 31 on August 26, 2024, 05:09:59 PM
Check your internet connections, make sure any connections are tight and propertly connected.  Try using another USB port to connect the receiver

Alan