AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: matt4054 on September 08, 2024, 07:31:44 AM

Title: Offline station detection malfunction
Post by: matt4054 on September 08, 2024, 07:31:44 AM
Hello,

I've been having problems with false offline detection + email notifications about my 4 ADS-B receivers (stations) for months, and it has become really annoying over the last few weeks, since I'm receiving several offline alerts for all 4 stations on a daily basis.

Key info for debugging:

The issue is further compounded by the following factors:


Is anyone else experiencing issues with this, or has anyone else in the past? Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Matt
Title: Re: Offline station detection malfunction
Post by: Runway 31 on September 08, 2024, 12:53:21 PM
If you have a look at other forum posts you will not there is an issue with the data script on this area.  Your receivers are working ok as can bee seen if you look at your station pages and you will see aircraft plotting on your coverage map

Like you I receive emails advising I am offline when I know full well I am online and I know how annoying it is and but ignore it, hopefully they will rectify it soon

I suggest that you contact support directly as they seldom come onto the forum

Alan
Title: Re: Offline station detection malfunction
Post by: matt4054 on September 13, 2024, 04:21:13 PM
Thanks for your input, at least that is some useful information.

I never heard back from the support/helpdesk, I will try to bump the ticket next week.
Title: Re: Offline station detection malfunction
Post by: Runway 31 on September 13, 2024, 05:21:14 PM
I believe it is slated for fixing some time next week

Alan
Title: Re: Offline station detection malfunction
Post by: matt4054 on September 23, 2024, 09:29:27 AM
So, the good news is that since last Friday, all of my 4 stations seem to appear steadily online on their respective stats pages. No more spurious offline alerts. Nice!

The bad news is that there is still a new bug in the UI, both on the website and from the iOS mobile app, where only the last registered station (i.e. only 1 out of 4) is listed while I'm logged in. When I manually access one of the unlisted stations, all of them sometimes reappear in the menu, but not always. I wasn't able to figure out the bug pattern quite yet.

Nevertheless, I'm glad that the false alerts are gone, the remaining bug is rather minor.

Cheers and good week to all aviation fans,

Matt
Title: Re: Offline station detection malfunction
Post by: Runway 31 on September 24, 2024, 06:14:17 PM
Matt,  I suggest that you advise  support of your"bug" as they may not be aware

Alan
Title: Re: Offline station detection malfunction
Post by: Runway 31 on September 30, 2024, 02:52:52 PM
Hi Matt

I have been advised that your "new bug" was fixed last week can you confirm that it is OK now

Alan
Title: Re: Offline station detection malfunction
Post by: matt4054 on October 01, 2024, 05:23:07 AM
It now seems to be fixed indeed, thank you Alan!
Title: Re: Offline station detection malfunction
Post by: Runway 31 on October 02, 2024, 03:22:40 PM
Thanks for the confirmation

Alan