AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNavRadar.com FAQ => Topic started by: Mum-O-Killowe on October 02, 2024, 12:23:57 AM

Title: No flights shown on my connected feeder
Post by: Mum-O-Killowe on October 02, 2024, 12:23:57 AM
I have ADSBExchange up and running and can see aircraft on my localization http://192.XXX.XXX.XXX/tar1090.   I am trying to add RadarBox back in with a feeder.  I have an existing account sharing number and have entered that correct values in the rbfeeder.ini .    The system shows me as online but I have no airtraffic.   I am running a Raspberry Pi Zero 2W and using the AirNav Flightstick bundle for hardware.  Any thoughts on how to get aircraft uploading again?

Title: Re: No flights shown on my connected feeder
Post by: Runway 31 on October 02, 2024, 10:25:03 AM
Can you post details of your ini file with your ket details deleted

Alan
Title: Re: No flights shown on my connected feeder
Post by: Mum-O-Killowe on October 02, 2024, 02:03:07 PM
Here are the contents of my RBFeeder.ini

[client]
network_mode=false
log_file=/var/log/rbfeeder.log

key=<feeder#>

sn=EXTRPI635251

[network]
mode=raw
external_port=30005
external_host=127.0.0.1

[mlat]
autostart_mlat=true
#mlat_cmd=/usr/bin/python3.9 /usr/bin/mlat-client

[dump978]
#dump978_enabled=true
Title: Re: No flights shown on my connected feeder
Post by: Runway 31 on October 02, 2024, 08:23:09 PM
Try Network mode=True and Network molde is usually Beast

Alan
Title: Re: No flights shown on my connected feeder
Post by: Mum-O-Killowe on October 02, 2024, 09:05:29 PM
Boom!   You da Man!  (I think?)   You need a tip jar!    Thanks so much for the help!

Title: Re: No flights shown on my connected feeder
Post by: Runway 31 on October 04, 2024, 05:34:36 PM
Just glad you are up and running

Alan