AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNavRadar.com FAQ => Topic started by: CB17 on October 18, 2024, 02:11:01 PM

Title: My Browser Flightlist shows 0
Post by: CB17 on October 18, 2024, 02:11:01 PM
Hello,
I've had the following problem for a few days now. Unfortunately, the flight list only ever shows the number 0. This means I can never see the number of aircraft at my station.

At first I thought it was probably a temporary thing, but now several days have passed and the number of aircraft simply no longer appears. Does anyone else have the same problem?

What could be the cause?

Many thanks and best wishes
Chris



Title: Re: My Browser Flightlist shows 0
Post by: Runway 31 on October 18, 2024, 07:37:59 PM
Chris

I have reported this to Airnav, unless they are advised they cannot fix

Alan
Title: Re: My Browser Flightlist shows 0
Post by: CB17 on October 19, 2024, 08:57:08 AM

Ok, hopefully the problem will be solved.
Thanks and best regards,
Chris
Title: Re: My Browser Flightlist shows 0
Post by: Runway 31 on October 22, 2024, 06:40:47 AM
Chris

The issue has been fixed,thanks for reporting

Alan
Title: Re: My Browser Flightlist shows 0
Post by: CB17 on October 22, 2024, 02:58:27 PM
Yes, I noticed it this morning. I'm glad.
Thank you for your efforts and for the message.

Best regards
Chris