AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNavRadar.com FAQ => Topic started by: fabio2st on November 01, 2024, 08:06:18 AM

Title: My Station is not showing any plane
Post by: fabio2st on November 01, 2024, 08:06:18 AM
Hello, I just figured when I set to display in My Station Mode all plane disappears, the same plane appears when I go out to normal mode and the ads-b source is my share station code. I try cleaning filters, but nothing happens. I have some screenshots showing a fly GTI046 cover by my station but not appear on map browser or Android app either.
Somebody can help me.
Title: Re: My Station is not showing any plane
Post by: Runway 31 on November 01, 2024, 06:47:16 PM
I am looking at your station at this time and see ARG1785, JES3150 and LAN763 so it is showing aircraft as it should, can you see it

Please note that filter on your station and on the main map are separate and both require to be cleared individually

Alan
Title: Re: My Station is not showing any plane
Post by: fabio2st on November 01, 2024, 08:57:54 PM
Now happen again with AR1788, it very weird

Fabio
Title: Re: My Station is not showing any plane
Post by: Runway 31 on November 02, 2024, 08:28:58 PM
I asked regrading the filters on your station page have you checked them as they are separate from the main page and will require to be treated separately

Alan

Title: Re: My Station is not showing any plane
Post by: fabio2st on November 04, 2024, 12:09:05 AM
Sorry, I forget answer that part....

Yes, I checked both was cleared, then I tried put new ones and cleared again but still have the same issue.
Now flight LA782 is missing in station mode Map but appear in receiver status and the map in normal mode.

Some idea? could be a bug?

Thanks in advance

Fabio
Title: Re: My Station is not showing any plane
Post by: Runway 31 on November 04, 2024, 09:06:55 PM
See this thread, it may be the issue https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=108841.0

Alan
Title: Re: My Station is not showing any plane
Post by: fabio2st on November 06, 2024, 02:36:14 PM
Thank you Alan! Now it's all good!