AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: jwyman on November 02, 2024, 04:20:09 PM

Title: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: jwyman on November 02, 2024, 04:20:09 PM
Hello All,
  I have recently seen a large decrease in flights showing up on my radarbaox 24 web site.

However, if i use the PC-based Airnav radarbox application, I have over double the amount of flights.
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: Runway 31 on November 02, 2024, 08:26:25 PM
I suggest you contact support with your query

Alan
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: VK5ATN on November 03, 2024, 02:37:41 AM
I have the same problem.

I have one Raspi and the RF hardware feeding to both Radar Box and Flight Aware.   My Radar Box page is only showing between a quarter and a half of the flights that Flight Aware is painting - both from the same antenna /receiver and Raspi feed.   Up unto a few days ago the numbers were pretty well the same - which is what I would expect.  It changed suddenly on the morning (AU time) of the 1st November.

The deficiency is not related to range - it seems to be be totally random.  My ranking /score on the state and national pages appears not to have changed.

I actually have four separate Raspi stations feeding from this location / site.  The others (including one other Radarbox feed) are performing as they should.   These systems have been operating more or less normally now for around twelve months.

regards,
Terry
VK5ATN
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: Runway 31 on November 03, 2024, 05:28:34 PM
I have had a look at my station and am seeing the same issue, will report this

Alan
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: VK5ATN on November 03, 2024, 10:30:08 PM
Thank you - I've also made a report.
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: jcvieira on November 04, 2024, 08:43:22 PM
I confirm the problem. In my case, the loss exceeds 70% of the flights.
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: Runway 31 on November 04, 2024, 08:59:37 PM
Please advise [email protected] of your issue, the more reports the better

Alan
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: fabio2st on November 05, 2024, 05:51:16 AM
Hello everyone. I have the same issue in My Station, planes appear in the last flight tracked list but some of them not appear on the map, seems to be randomize. I will report this to support.
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: Runway 31 on November 05, 2024, 02:29:31 PM
I'm seeing a lot more flights on my station, looks to be fixed

Alan
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: jcvieira on November 05, 2024, 02:48:36 PM
Exactly! Now it seems that things are getting back to normal!
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: VK5ATN on November 05, 2024, 10:49:55 PM
My system has also returned to normal operation - both feeders showing the same numbers of aircraft.  Thanks to those concerned with the fix.   Unfortunately I've lost somewhere around 1500 - 2000 points in the score, and my previous places in the national and state rankings, but I should be able to claw that back again in time.

Thanks again Alan,
Regards
Terry
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: fabio2st on November 06, 2024, 02:39:17 PM
I can say everything seems to be ok.
Title: Re: Small number of flights showing on web
Post by: jwyman on November 25, 2024, 06:08:07 PM
It happening again as of today 11/25/24  1:00 PM EST