AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Rossco_Lincs on November 06, 2024, 03:52:04 PM

Title: "No data" on stats page
Post by: Rossco_Lincs on November 06, 2024, 03:52:04 PM
Hi all,

Similar to the "small number of flights showing on the web" thread, I'm currently noticing the last few hours of my feed is set to "No data".  This also seems to be affecting other stations in the UK (I'm not sure about elsewhere).

I'm wondering how many other users have noticed this issue?  I've raised a ticket with RadarBox support and will update with their response.
Title: Re: "No data" on stats page
Post by: Runway 31 on November 07, 2024, 05:05:34 PM
I have advised Airnav of the issue

Alan
Title: Re: "No data" on stats page
Post by: VK5ATN on November 21, 2024, 11:18:00 PM
This seems to be a persistent issue.  My current bar graphs are punctuated with red and yellow 'bricks' for both stations, but when I compared mine with other contributors on the national and world performance pages, I see exactly the same graphic on every one.   Surely this suggests an issue with the site itself or the data processing capabilities of the system itself.

My second station is also showing significantly below the number of aircraft reported by my other stations with comparable equipment, and the few aircraft it does report have weird 'tracks' which are clearly in error both in origin and length.

Regards,
Terry
VK5ATN
Title: Re: "No data" on stats page
Post by: Runway 31 on November 22, 2024, 05:53:42 PM
Have you reported your issue to Airnav, if not I suggest you do

The yellow and red blocks is not really an issue as if you look at your station during this time aircraft will still be being displayed as normal.  It an issue with the script for dislaying these blocks

Alan
Title: Re: "No data" on stats page
Post by: bvb40170 on November 29, 2024, 11:34:39 AM
I recently had to re-flash my sd card and therefore reload Piaware, FR24, PlaneFinder and RadarBox24.   Everything is working well except RB24.   The stats show EXTRPI025073, my station, online for 5 days but no aircraft are showing on the map and No Data showing on the stats.   I've added --net as suggested by ABCD but this has not cured the problem. Any other suggestions<   Many thanks
Title: Re: "No data" on stats page
Post by: Runway 31 on November 29, 2024, 04:42:52 PM
Could you post your RB ini file with your personal drtails redacted to enable a look to see if anything wrong in it

Alan