AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: oldboy on December 16, 2024, 10:53:37 AM

Title: Raspberry Pi 5
Post by: oldboy on December 16, 2024, 10:53:37 AM
Hi, I have returned after being away for a spell, and have decided that the old win pc is almost past it, although still usable. I have a Raspberry Pi5 with bookworm s/w, which I am very new to, so how do I go about getting the airnavbox to run on the Raspberry Pi5, when I have run the wins s/w. all thoughts  will be appreciated, thanks Alan
Title: Re: Raspberry Pi 5
Post by: Runway 31 on December 16, 2024, 09:16:47 PM
The original box doesnt run on the Pi, you need a stick

Alan
Title: Re: Raspberry Pi 5
Post by: oldboy on December 17, 2024, 06:38:11 PM
Ok Alan, thank you for your prompt reply. Saj