AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: tomascubero on January 05, 2025, 04:02:44 AM

Title: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: tomascubero on January 05, 2025, 04:02:44 AM
Hey guys,

Been a feeder for a long time, feed via my Windows PC and pull the data from Basestation. I just have the Data Sharer running in my taskbar and usually if it does not connect upon restart, I just close and re-open and it connects. After a PC restart today, it does not connect anymore and hangs in Not Connected. It was working a few hours ago, was the app discontinued or do I have to adjust any settings? Guess not a lot of people use this anymore but it's the only way I can continue to share.

Thanks!
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: abcd567 on January 05, 2025, 05:25:59 AM
"RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20"  is working for me.

Please see attached screenshots taken few minutes ago on 2025/01/05 at 00:08 EDT (05:08 GMT)
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: ldmiids on January 05, 2025, 08:11:09 AM
I've been having the same issues the last few hours.
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: Olivier Sejallet on January 05, 2025, 08:31:49 AM
Bonjour

Idem pour moi depuis hier connexion impossible.
J'ai ouvert un ticket.

Bonne journée et très bonne année à vous
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: eagle11 on January 05, 2025, 01:21:43 PM
I also cannot get a connection with the radarbox software 6.01.001.
Happy new year!

Frans
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: Matzebhv on January 05, 2025, 02:51:47 PM
[2025-01-05 15:42:39.011][rbfeeder] [2025-01-05 15:42:39]  Can't connect to AirNav Server. Retry in 60 seconds.
[2025-01-05 15:43:40.158][rbfeeder] [2025-01-05 15:43:40]  Connection established.
[2025-01-05 15:43:40.568][rbfeeder] [2025-01-05 15:43:40]  Error authenticating Sharing-Key: Invalid sharing-key
[2025-01-05 15:43:50.317][rbfeeder] [2025-01-05 15:43:50]  Could not start connection. Timeout.

My ranking has dropped from #1 in Germany to #5- Thats bad :-(
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: ldmiids on January 05, 2025, 04:24:08 PM
This is still happening to me. The Connect button looks like it's trying to connect, but times out after a bit. I can't figure out how to find again if I close it out. I can only find the icon at the bottom right carat on my taskbar after a reboot.

VirtualRadar has no problem plotting my planes.
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: Matzebhv on January 05, 2025, 05:40:42 PM
Seems to be fixed:
[2025-01-05 18:24:22.366][rbfeeder] [2025-01-05 18:24:22]  Connection established.
[2025-01-05 18:24:22.517][rbfeeder] [2025-01-05 18:24:22]  Client type: Raspberry Pi
[2025-01-05 18:24:22.567][rbfeeder] [2025-01-05 18:24:22]  Connection with RadarBox24 server OK! Key accepted by server.
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: tomascubero on January 05, 2025, 05:59:04 PM
Quote from: abcd567 on January 05, 2025, 05:25:59 AM
"RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20"  is working for me.

Please see attached screenshots taken few minutes ago on 2025/01/05 at 00:08 EDT (05:08 GMT)

Yeah. that's the same one I have. Reinstalled the client and the same issue, it just shows not connected and when I try and log in, it hangs.

Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: ldmiids on January 05, 2025, 06:02:29 PM
Quote from: tomascubero on January 05, 2025, 05:59:04 PM
Quote from: abcd567 on January 05, 2025, 05:25:59 AM
"RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20"  is working for me.

Please see attached screenshots taken few minutes ago on 2025/01/05 at 00:08 EDT (05:08 GMT)

Yeah. that's the same one I have. Reinstalled the client and the same issue, it just shows not connected and when I try and log in, it hangs.

Same here.
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: Runway 31 on January 05, 2025, 08:19:31 PM
Suggest you contact [email protected] and advise

Alan
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: ldmiids on January 05, 2025, 08:32:59 PM
Appears to be resolved
Title: Re: RadarBox24 Data Sharer 1.20 on Windows No Longer Working?
Post by: tomascubero on January 06, 2025, 01:47:52 AM
Quote from: ldmiids on January 05, 2025, 08:32:59 PM
Appears to be resolved

I just reset the client and it is working now, probably down for a couple of days but now working again. Thanks!