AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Cheaprig on January 05, 2025, 07:12:51 PM

Title: Updgraded to Business Account, but station shows offline
Post by: Cheaprig on January 05, 2025, 07:12:51 PM
Hello,

I have a spotter membership but recently received and email that I was upgraded to a business membership because I am sending ADS data.

Will I start getting charged more for this when my annual membership renews in a few months?- I don't want to pay $40 a month for this privilege...The email says that I am sending ADS data...

My station (EXTSHA197819) also shows offline but I can track all the flights in my area, and I currently have just have a basic green flight stick pulled into my PC and an antenna setup that I have been using for 4 years. Why is my station sending information that I am active and tracking in my area?

Any information would be great. Would like to see that my station is sending ADS data
Title: Re: Updgraded to Business Account, but station shows offline
Post by: Runway 31 on January 05, 2025, 08:15:52 PM
Hi

Business due to feeding is free. no cost to you so dont renew when renewal comes along, It stays free as long as you feed

Just had a look at your station but it is showing as offline for the last 10 minutes so I presume you switched off, you had been feeding for around 30 minutes previous to that

Alan