AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNavRadar.com FAQ => Topic started by: Olivier Sejallet on January 07, 2025, 06:18:03 AM

Title: Station ID exchange
Post by: Olivier Sejallet on January 07, 2025, 06:18:03 AM
Good morning

For several days I have been on EXTSHA198146 while my correct station is EXTSHA196388 I don't understand.
My location does not match. how do I find the sending of my data on EXTSHA196388
Thank you in advance
Sincerely
Title: Re: Station ID exchange
Post by: Runway 31 on January 10, 2025, 07:24:33 PM
They normally try to respond within 24 hours, if no reply by tomorrow please advise

I note EXTSHA196388 has been offline the last 6 days

Alan
Title: Re: Station ID exchange
Post by: AirNav Support on January 10, 2025, 07:39:43 PM
We haven't had an email, do you have a ticket? The other station you mention is linked to different email, but it also has Oliver in the email now. Are you sure you don't have two emails and hence two accounts?
Title: Re: Station ID exchange
Post by: Olivier Sejallet on January 11, 2025, 05:59:54 PM
Good morning
I leave it in the no longer needed state because in any case the classification is lost so my station will be EXTSHA198146 but I don't understand. thank you anyway