AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Bob SEN1 on January 08, 2025, 02:19:45 PM

Title: Piper M700 Fury
Post by: Bob SEN1 on January 08, 2025, 02:19:45 PM
Hi guy's, do we have a silhouette of the M700 please?

Cheers

Bob
Title: Re: Piper M700 Fury
Post by: RodBearden on January 09, 2025, 12:50:53 PM
Hi Bob
Thanks for pointing out the lack. I've posted an M700 'silhouette' along with a couple of others in the usual thread to keep things tidy:
https://forum.airnavradar.com/index.php?topic=1290.msg588871#msg588871
Title: Re: Piper M700 Fury
Post by: Bob SEN1 on January 09, 2025, 05:08:10 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on January 09, 2025, 12:50:53 PM
Hi Bob
Thanks for pointing out the lack. I've posted an M700 'silhouette' along with a couple of others in the usual thread to keep things tidy:
https://forum.airnavradar.com/index.php?topic=1290.msg588871#msg588871

Thanks Rod, apologies I didn't notice the "usual thread"

Take care bud.