AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: jessy0506 on March 13, 2025, 09:26:46 PM

Title: ATC routes
Post by: jessy0506 on March 13, 2025, 09:26:46 PM
hey,

i can't see ATC routes in europe anymore. has this changed or is it a bug?
Title: Re: ATC routes
Post by: Runway 31 on March 14, 2025, 03:50:33 PM
Routes are showing ok for me

Alan
Title: Re: ATC routes
Post by: jessy0506 on March 14, 2025, 04:53:28 PM
hi Alan,

I just checked and I still am not able to see ATC routes of European flights like I used to 2 days ago.

Jessy
Title: Re: ATC routes
Post by: Runway 31 on March 14, 2025, 06:34:51 PM
Jessy

I am seeing routes showing both in my station map and the general map, do you have routes toggled on in Map Options/Lables?

Alan
Title: Re: ATC routes
Post by: jessy0506 on March 14, 2025, 06:37:17 PM
Hi Alan

I am specifically talking about the ATC routes on the flights page of a flight. Radarbox used to show the filed route (waypoints and airways)  but it is not showing anymore.

Jessy
Title: Re: ATC routes
Post by: Soho on March 14, 2025, 07:57:07 PM
Hello,
I can confirm, no more "ATC Route" field on EASA area flights since yesterday.
See attached screenshots for an example.

Best regards,
Markus
Title: Re: ATC routes
Post by: Runway 31 on March 15, 2025, 01:42:02 PM
I guess that they have lost access ro flight plan information for some reason.  Support would be better able to advise, try asking them

Alan