AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: pedropedra on March 14, 2025, 01:20:14 PM

Title: No data in website after reinstall
Post by: pedropedra on March 14, 2025, 01:20:14 PM
Hello everyone.
At the end of February, my Raspberry Pi crashed and needed to be formatted.
Before this problem, AirNav was working normally with the ranking and the information I share. After reinstalling all the programs, including AirNav Radar, using the Sharing Key that I have, it shows an error that does not inform the aircraft that I share and does not update the positions reported in the ranking.
I know that my station is only in the region where I live, the information is on the website, I would like an explanation for the error and help to correct it.
Title: Re: No data in website after reinstall
Post by: pedropedra on March 14, 2025, 01:23:45 PM
Proof that my station is operating normally are the aircraft that are operating at Ilhéus airport (SBIl/IOS).
Title: Re: No data in website after reinstall
Post by: Runway 31 on March 14, 2025, 04:27:15 PM
I would suggest that reusing the key is the issue and a new install should use a new key, suggest that you try that.  Contacting support might be a good idea

Alan