AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: A320lh on March 14, 2025, 01:55:35 PM

Title: ATC Routes unavailable in Europe
Post by: A320lh on March 14, 2025, 01:55:35 PM
Hi,
today I noticed all ATC routes within Europe are missing. This does not apply for other parts of the world. What has happened?

Best regards
Title: Re: ATC Routes unavailable in Europe
Post by: Runway 31 on March 14, 2025, 03:56:03 PM
I presume you are meaning on RB24, just had a look and they are ok for me, can you confirm they are ok for you now

Alan
Title: Re: ATC Routes unavailable in Europe
Post by: A320lh on March 14, 2025, 05:23:39 PM
Hi Alan,
thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I still can't view any routes within Europe. This issue seems quite odd since I am indeed able to view current routes for flights in America, Asia, etc. and in Europe until yesterday. However from today all routes in Europe are blank with only a straight line connecting departure and arrival airport.

Title: Re: ATC Routes unavailable in Europe
Post by: Runway 31 on March 14, 2025, 06:28:12 PM
I am looking at the map just now and have the routes showing as normal.  Do you have Show Route toggled on in Map Options/Lables

Alan
Title: Re: ATC Routes unavailable in Europe
Post by: A320lh on March 14, 2025, 06:43:00 PM
Yes, the necessary settings have been selected. But same problem again I'm afraid: when I click on flights in America for example the route gets displayed. If I click on live flights solely operated within Europe no route is shown.

Best regards
Title: Re: ATC Routes unavailable in Europe
Post by: Runway 31 on March 15, 2025, 01:43:33 PM
I suggest that you ask support, I guess the flight plan information is not available here

Alan