Hi,
The above for some reason has just stopped working on my desktop, all is working well on my laptop.
It just says hardware checking with a yellow box and nothing works.
Tried the zadig and downloaded the drivers again but nothing.
Anyone help.
Thanks.
Mike.
Have you installed the drivers, can you see the stick ok on the Zadig installer
Alan
Hi,
Yes to both.
I'm working of 6.01.001 I take it's still okay.
Mike.
Yes nothing wrong with that, I presume you have closed down and restarted again?
Do you see the stick in devices and printers, is it showing as working properly or is is showing as having an issue
Alan
Hi,
Yes and its got a green circle at the side of it.
Will have to delete it all and reboot.
Stick is working as no problems on my laptop.
Mike.
Hi,
Still can't get it to work, get the following error message.
Try re-installing the RB software
Alan
Hi Alan,
Tried again for the 10th time and is now working !
Thanks again.
Mike.
Computers are wonderful things!!
Alan