AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: volosguard on March 27, 2025, 04:41:18 PM

Title: MLAT on XRange2
Post by: volosguard on March 27, 2025, 04:41:18 PM
Hi everyone.
It seems that MLAT is not active eventhough I have entered the exact coordinates.
Is there something else I should do to set it active?
Thanks in advance.
PGANRB500490
Title: Re: MLAT on XRange2
Post by: Runway 31 on March 27, 2025, 07:22:32 PM
Are you sure you did it correctly as your location is given as North Aegean Region and not any particular location

Suggest you contact support

Alan
Title: Re: MLAT on XRange2
Post by: volosguard on March 27, 2025, 07:31:36 PM
I entered the coordinates exactly and the region name populated automaticaly.
Title: Re: MLAT on XRange2
Post by: Runway 31 on March 27, 2025, 08:09:25 PM
OK, I have asked if there are any issues here

Alan
Title: Re: MLAT on XRange2
Post by: volosguard on March 27, 2025, 08:26:57 PM
Thanks a lot. I have informed support as well