Has anyone else noticed the "No Data" / "Online" stats are no longer accurate, or being populated correctly?
I know my station has been uploading data for pretty much all the time over the last week, but there is a lot of "No Data" showing in yellow.
Looking at other stations, they all show the exact same periods of "No Data"..
(https://i.imgur.com/HjTdvRU.jpeg)
same here in the netherlands.
Has occured before but had been ok for a time and has takem a turm for the worst over 3 days or so ago. Its an issue with the script that gathers and displays that information, Fortunately it doesnt cause any issues with the the display of aircraft on the map. You can see that is the case by looking at your station map and seeing the aircraft being displayed while yellow no data. You will also note that you are advised you have been online 10 days
Alan
Mine is worse. It shows that I'm offline quite a lot, when I know that I am online, because I can see my stations received traffic on the website map.
Right now it is saying that I'm offline and my station name EXTSHA198253 is not listed in the statistisics. Prior to that it shows that I was sending no data for 14 hours whilst I know I was sending because I could see my traffic on the net map.
It is pretty poor.
Hopefully they are working on a fix and as I stated its only statistic that are affected the actual flight being picked up are not affected
Alan
Hows it looking now, mines is all green
Alan
looking good. Big improvement here!
99% green here, the short gap may have been where I was doing some updates, but can't remember now..