AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: EvE on April 24, 2025, 04:29:42 PM

Title: How do I create two feeders under one account in two different countries
Post by: EvE on April 24, 2025, 04:29:42 PM
Hello support

Like in title
How do I create two feeders under one account in two different countries

One account is already setup and running in Germany (EXTRPI015417)
What I want is also to setup a new feeder for Greece and I wonder if will be possible to have this two feeders or even more(other countries) in one account.

And also a secondary question with the same request, what about my ship explorer station that is already running and sharing data for over a year In Greece (SXTRPI000381)

Please, please tell me that is possible and all can be linked under one account,(keeps fingers cross) and IF yes how.

Best Regards
GreekAegean

Title: Re: How do I create two feeders under one account in two different countries
Post by: Runway 31 on April 24, 2025, 08:02:33 PM
Contact [email protected]

Alan