AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNavRadar.com FAQ => Topic started by: paul tricker on May 17, 2025, 02:55:27 PM

Title: error message after power cut
Post by: paul tricker on May 17, 2025, 02:55:27 PM
I had a power cut earlier, so AirNav shut down without being closed correctly. Now when I try & restart I get a pop-up window saying "Access violation at address 00904120 in module ANRB.exe read of address 00000370" this window keeps popping up until they have almost covered the screen!
Any help out there???
Thanks
Title: Re: error message after power cut
Post by: paul tricker on May 18, 2025, 08:59:03 AM
All sorted. I uninstalled & reinstalled AirNav and it now works. Annoying thing is I now have version 6.02.003 and not 5.00.65 which I had and liked.
Title: Re: error message after power cut
Post by: Runway 31 on May 18, 2025, 04:31:30 PM
Paul

I prefer 6.00.02.  The one you are using was changed to allow the xrange etc to use the RB software and introduced more bugs

If interested you can get it here  https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60002Setup.exe.

It shows as 6.01.001 when installed

Alan