AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Bob SEN1 on July 18, 2025, 02:48:27 PM

Title: FAO Rod.
Post by: Bob SEN1 on July 18, 2025, 02:48:27 PM
Hi Rod

do we have a sil for a Tipsy Belair (TIPB) please bud..... or is there one already somewhere?

Cheers

Bob.
Title: Re: FAO Rod.
Post by: RodBearden on July 19, 2025, 11:34:11 AM
Thanks for pointing out that omission - see the New Silhouettes thread for the one I've now posted.
Title: Re: FAO Rod.
Post by: Bob SEN1 on July 20, 2025, 10:10:40 PM
Cheers Rod.

Bob.
Title: Re: FAO Rod.
Post by: bovivey974 on July 21, 2025, 06:24:04 AM
Hi Bob, I believe there isn't a specific SIL for the Tipsy Belair yet, but I'll double-check my files and get back to you if I find one.
Title: Re: FAO Rod.
Post by: RodBearden on July 21, 2025, 01:43:51 PM
There's no such aircraft as a Tipsy Belair. The Belfair has the ICAO code of TIPB which it shares with other model names like the Fairey or Brian Allen Trainer, B or BC in several permutations. I assume Bob just mis-typed Belfair, something I could nerve bee accused of.
Title: Re: FAO Rod.
Post by: Bob SEN1 on July 24, 2025, 03:42:43 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on July 21, 2025, 01:43:51 PM
There's no such aircraft as a Tipsy Belair. The Belfair has the ICAO code of TIPB which it shares with other model names like the Fairey or Brian Allen Trainer, B or BC in several permutations. I assume Bob just mis-typed Belfair, something I could nerve bee accused of.
Korekt... :-))