Hello,
I've reached out multiple times over the past few weeks via the web form or email to both support systems.
I receive automated responses saying "Ticket Received" but nothing more.
Anyone has a better way to get in touch?
Thanks!
Not see any emails from you on RadarBox, ShipXplorer yes your request is with the devs to update the stations.
I've contacted both support systems many times in recent weeks, using either the online form or email.
My ShipXplorer feed is often shown as offline. AIS-Catcher is sending data and all other services I'm feeding are good.
Support has been unresponsive on this as well as for other issues...
one of many
Quote from: goodlustful on September 03, 2025, 08:35:36 AM
I've contacted both support systems many times in recent weeks, using either the online form or email.
Searched your email and we don't see anything appearing, Can you PM your email so we can check further
Quote from: ymm on September 03, 2025, 07:30:11 PM
one of many
There are few issues with data sharing and stations linked that we are working on, Apologies for the delays.
Showing offline with no traffic in web browser. Showing offline and displaying targets on iOS App.
There would appear to be an issue with the browser app
Alan
Quote from: Runway 31 on September 06, 2025, 05:09:45 PM
There would appear to be an issue with the browser app
Alan
All showing offline so server issue...
No one one here will be able to help you will need to contact support, no idea on shipexplorer support but try
[email protected] and ask if they can forward
Alan
Quote from: Runway 31 on September 07, 2025, 02:59:39 PM
No one one here will be able to help you will need to contact support, no idea on shipexplorer support but try [email protected] and ask if they can forward
Alan
Thanks, check the subject of the post, you'll see that we have tried to contact support for both AirNav Radar and ShipXplorer multiple times. AirNav Radar issues look to have been resolved but not the one's for ShipXplorer. AirNav support has responded on this thread. Looks like their ticket system is also having issues.
Airnav support do not monitor the forum, they only responded to the thread because I advised them of it, they had not received any emails from you. Any emails sent to them should receive an auto response, if no auto response they have not received an email
Sorry I have no idea or information on Shipexplorer or their support. I can only suggest you contact Airnav as per my last as they reply when they get your email
Alan
Still no news from support...