AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: L.M. van Linden on August 09, 2025, 05:44:20 AM

Title: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: L.M. van Linden on August 09, 2025, 05:44:20 AM
Ls,

Does anyone know how to activate Mlat on a AirNav Xrange2?
Did leave a message with Support, no answer yet.
My station # is PGANRB501893

Thanks in advance.

Lucien.
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: Runway 31 on August 09, 2025, 05:19:45 PM
On your station page click on the line under your station name where it states - Click here to edit your Location.  Enter your exact Lat/Lon in decimal.  Click on the exct location radio button, click on Preview and then Save

Alan
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: L.M. van Linden on August 09, 2025, 05:27:58 PM
Dear Alan,

Thanks for your message!
In the "My Stations" section I have EXTVHF016711 which I experimented with a couple of weeks ago before I had the Xrange2. I can't delete it and EXTVHF016711 is, and will remain offline.
I read that after a couple of weeks it will disappear when offline for a while.
Should I just wait until its gone?
Thanks again for reaching out.

Lucien.
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: Runway 31 on August 09, 2025, 05:46:31 PM
Lucien

Contact [email protected] and ask them to remove the station.  They try and reply within 24 hours.  When they receive your email you should receive and auto-reply quickly after

Alan
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: L.M. van Linden on August 10, 2025, 03:59:54 AM
Dear Alan,

Will do, I wil let you know  what happens.

Lucien.
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: L.M. van Linden on August 12, 2025, 05:06:45 AM
Dear Alan,

AirNav Support has deleted the old station and linked PGANRB501893, Mlat is up and running! Thanks for your help;

I have another issue with ShipXplorer; Despite having sent two emails to [email protected] and received two service tickets, my station SRANSX503193 is in the wrong location and I would like my account to be upgraded. SRANSX503193 has been online for 12 days.

I appreciate your help, thanks again!

Lucien.

Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: Runway 31 on August 12, 2025, 09:49:02 AM
I dont know if I will be able to help with ShipExplorer as they are different support layouts but I will try

Have you tried updated the location yourself in the same manner you did for your xrange station

Alan
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: L.M. van Linden on August 12, 2025, 10:05:57 AM
Hi Alan,

As far as I can see I don't have that option in the Basic account layout.
See attached screenshot.

Tx again!
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: Runway 31 on August 12, 2025, 03:09:51 PM
Thanks, thought they might have had similar layouts

Does anything come up when you click on your station number|?

Alan
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: L.M. van Linden on August 12, 2025, 03:32:18 PM
Hi Alan,

No it is "non-clickable"...

Lucien.
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: Runway 31 on August 12, 2025, 03:57:24 PM
Ok, hopefully you will get a response from them soon

Alan
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: Runway 31 on August 12, 2025, 08:05:24 PM
I suggest you raise merry hell via Airnav support

Alan
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: L.M. van Linden on August 13, 2025, 07:29:43 AM
Hi Alan,

Just received an email from ShipXplorer Support; They have linked my station and upgraded my account! 👍

Thanks for your assistance !!!
I owe you one, let me know whenever there is anything I can do for you.

Kind regards,

Lucien.
Title: Re: Mlat activation on Xrange2
Post by: Runway 31 on August 13, 2025, 08:35:53 PM
Just enjoy your hobbies, thats enough

Alan