Good evening
Until yesterday, I used Airnav Radarbox 6.02.003 on my desktop with Windows 11.
Now I have purchased a mini PC on which I installed the same version of the software. The application on the PC has a Mylog with over 15,000 registered airplanes, and I would like to transfer this database to the new PC. Unfortunately, I exported the database in CSV but the import only allows SQB files. Does anyone have a solution?
On your computer go to Airnav Systems/Airnav Radarbox/Data Folder and scroll down to your MyLog.db3 file and save it onto a stick or the like and use it to replace the one on your new computer. Do the same with other folders you may wish to keep like the photo folder etc
Alan
Hi Alan
I tried your solution but it doesn't work. My MyLog.db3 file is just over 18 KB, I don't think it can contain more than 15,000 entries. Maybe I need to add some more files?
The Mylog.db3 file contains all the information on the flights your receiver picks up. The only way you can add to it is by picking up movements each day which it will do naturally as you use it, you cannot manually add to it as it is a record of the flights the receiver picks up, not a database of aircraft. My MyLog.db3 is only 6kb but I dont have it on much as I am usually working on the database
You see the information held by clicking on the My Log button on the line above the map display. You can set it to show the flights you pick up on whatever scale you want, hourly, daily, weekly etc
Do you mean the database itself? As this is updated each night andcan be downloaded on a daily basis
Alan