AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Rural Outpost on September 05, 2025, 08:46:25 AM

Title: Tech help please
Post by: Rural Outpost on September 05, 2025, 08:46:25 AM
Aircraft are showing in my flights and telling me how many miles they are away from my home. However no aircraft are showing on my map. I would be grateful if someone could advise how I can fix this. I am not that technical. I have repeatedly looked to check if I have unclicked something by accident but I haven't managed to fix this. I would be grateful for any advice to sort it. I am using a Radar Box 1.
Title: Re: Tech help please
Post by: Runway 31 on September 05, 2025, 02:47:52 PM
Has this just started today, Have you tried closing down and restarting again

Whats your PGANRB number of your box

Alan
Title: Re: Tech help please
Post by: Rural Outpost on September 05, 2025, 03:40:06 PM
This occurred on Wednesday. It was working fine and then I noticed the aircraft were suddenly not showing on my map. I have restarted many times and updated but still not working.
PGANRB is ANRB00958
Title: Re: Tech help please
Post by: Runway 31 on September 05, 2025, 05:47:30 PM
Is the map showing or is it a grey screen

Have you tried re-installing the software

Alan
Title: Re: Tech help please
Post by: Rural Outpost on September 07, 2025, 08:02:27 AM
The map is showing, displaying airports. All looks good except that no aircraft show on the map. If there is no option other than to re=install the software that is what I will have to do. I am currently using 6.02.003. My box number should read 100958

Can you please tell me where I find the current software to download if that is what I need to do.

Thank you for your help.
Title: Re: Tech help please
Post by: Runway 31 on September 07, 2025, 02:56:39 PM
Can you try clicking once, Window/Restore Desktop

Alan
Title: Re: Tech help please
Post by: Rural Outpost on September 07, 2025, 05:29:13 PM
I tried this but it didn't work unfortunately.  Can you please let me know the correct software link to download again.

Thank you.
Title: Re: Tech help please
Post by: Runway 31 on September 08, 2025, 07:52:49 PM
Here it is, please ensure you out in into the exact place as your existing software
https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60003Setup.exe

Alan
Title: Re: Tech help please
Post by: Rural Outpost on September 11, 2025, 07:45:14 PM
Thanks Alan