AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: GreekSpy2001 on September 12, 2025, 08:40:22 AM

Title: trouble logging in
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on September 12, 2025, 08:40:22 AM
Hi 

Just restarted my PC and my airnav software saying cannot contact server.  I can login via web site so username and pwd are ok.   Is it just me or is there actually a server down?

Remember similar from before if you were logged in one was ok but you couldnt re login in.

Thanks

Graham

Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: hungryasthesea on September 12, 2025, 09:59:12 AM
Same here
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: AviaSpotter on September 12, 2025, 10:01:55 AM
Hello

When I try to reconnect, I also receive the message "Couldn't contact server. Please try again" (EXTSHA198166 from Italy). The server kicked me out tonight around 11 p.m. CET, and I haven't been able to get back in since.
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: Runway 31 on September 12, 2025, 11:45:23 AM
I am on V6 with no issues

Alan
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: vonsmalhausen on September 12, 2025, 01:36:58 PM
same problem over here ; can not connect to server
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: Erich on September 12, 2025, 02:52:42 PM
Auch bei mir kann mich nicht anmelden beim Server.
LG Erich
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: AirNav Support on September 12, 2025, 03:03:04 PM
Its being investigated now, please email us rather than mentioning here.
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: vonsmalhausen on September 12, 2025, 03:36:49 PM
email sent.
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on September 12, 2025, 04:27:10 PM
Sorry for delay Support, busy doing other things, popping down to RAF Northolt to see the arrival support helicopters for POTUS visit to UK next week.  Email now sent.

Graham
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: AirNav Support on September 12, 2025, 04:35:48 PM
Sorry was just trying to say if you see an issue like this please email us rather than posting on the forum as its not monitored by us.
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: AviaSpotter on September 12, 2025, 05:11:58 PM
Email sent
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: Runway 31 on September 12, 2025, 06:16:42 PM
What is it you cannot log onto, I have just switched on my computer and am getting onto V6 with no problem, same as my earlier post

The database updater is however not working and have reporrted it

Alan
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: hungryasthesea on September 13, 2025, 02:49:28 PM
seems to be working now
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on September 15, 2025, 09:52:51 AM
Support confirmed an outage.  Seems to be back up now, I can now login.  However, all my settings and alerts seem to be missing.  I assumed the app picks these up locally but seems not.  Fortunately got most of the alerts saved in a spreadsheet so I can recreate but still, should not have to do this.........
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: gilemery on September 15, 2025, 02:37:18 PM
Same thing happened to me, it was like I was a new user.  had to reset my view etc, but I was not smart enough to save my alerts.  Are these stored locally anywhere perhaps in a DB file that wasn't used when they fixed this outage?


Quote from: GreekSpy2001 on September 15, 2025, 09:52:51 AM
Support confirmed an outage.  Seems to be back up now, I can now login.  However, all my settings and alerts seem to be missing.  I assumed the app picks these up locally but seems not.  Fortunately got most of the alerts saved in a spreadsheet so I can recreate but still, should not have to do this.........
Title: Re: trouble logging in
Post by: Runway 31 on September 16, 2025, 08:53:03 AM
It shouldnt normally be an issue as any changes made in a session are saved when you log out correctly

Alan