AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: JRS98 on July 12, 2008, 04:53:12 AM

Title: MyLog question
Post by: JRS98 on July 12, 2008, 04:53:12 AM
I'm considering buying a Radarbox in the near future. I have a question about the MyLog feature though. If I'm not mistaken the altitude/last altitude isn't listed in the log. Is this something that could be added? It would certainly come in handy especially for military flights. Thank you!

Jon
Title: Re: MyLog question
Post by: AirNav Development on July 12, 2008, 07:28:03 AM
we just finished adding that and other requests to the MyLog feature for v1.6.First/last altitude, ground speed, position, log which aircraft are equipped with ads-b, callsign and route on reports and much more.

Also new NASA satellite layer downloads, auto screen shot upload by ftp and more features.
Title: Re: MyLog question
Post by: JRS98 on July 12, 2008, 10:28:20 AM
Sounds great, thanks!

Jon