Hi, hope someone can help me out here
I'm running AirNav 6.01.001 and have been running without issue for sometime but today I'm trying to update the database and it keeps failing with the following error. Can anyone possibly assist, I'm not gifted with much Tech knowledge though so please be gentle!
I've hopefully attached a screen shot with the error message. Any help would be gratefully received.
Thanks, Paul
No idea, I dont do only aircraft or manually changed records. I have just updated everything on all tables and Update All Records and everything worked as expected.
You possibly have a corrupt database file
Alan
Hi Alan,
Thanks for your response. I do normally update all the tables and an update all records - my screenshot was a final attempt.
Today, I tried to update as I normally do (and I suspect you might do) and it appears stuck and will go no further than the attached screenshot shows.
I'd be grateful if you may advise your thoughts and if I need to delete the database how I go about this without losing the system due to my technical incompetence.
I appreciate any help.
Many thanks
Paul
In your Airnav Syastems/Airnav Radarbox/data folder you will find your NavData,db3 file, delete it thewn run the updater again
Alan
Hi Alan,
First of all - thank you for responding and trying to help - I really appreciate it.
I followed your instructions, I deleted the NavData.db3 file and tried to run the updater but it seems everything has gone and changed. The display map format is different and the tables appear blank.
I've attached screenshots of my Data files, I have several similar NavData,db3 type files but I definately deleted the file you stated.
I seem to have lost all my info and the updater just sat there!
I'm sorry, could you possibly assist further?
Many thanks,
Paul
I suggest you reinstall the V6 software over the top of the existing installation
Alan
You got it fixed Tramline?
Alan