AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: vantage on January 04, 2026, 05:33:53 PM

Title: How do you find/search for all your own posts on the forum?
Post by: vantage on January 04, 2026, 05:33:53 PM
I'm trying to find all my posts. I tried using the forum search tool and entering my username but it wants characters to search for. I tried using common words since I want to see *all* my posts but the tool said the words were too common.

How do you find all your own posts?
Title: Re: How do you find/search for all your own posts on the forum?
Post by: Runway 31 on January 04, 2026, 07:50:19 PM
I was searching earlier and it looks like the posts previous to the issues of last week seem to have got lost, hopefully they will come back when everything is fixed

Alan
Title: Re: How do you find/search for all your own posts on the forum?
Post by: RodBearden on January 04, 2026, 09:22:47 PM
At the top of any forum page, click Profile, then select Show Posts from the list on the left, below your Username.
Hope that helps.
Title: Re: How do you find/search for all your own posts on the forum?
Post by: vantage on January 04, 2026, 10:27:56 PM
Thanks Rod. That works.