Hi
I seem to have a problem with RadarBox alerts.
I have alerts set for range and aircraft also the sound and notification boxes are ticked.
The alert log shows that aircraft have been selected but the sound and notification are not working.
Any ideas.
Regards
Keith
Hi Keith
To test I set up alerts giving notifications and emails and they all showed as expected. I used registrations and flight numbers but not range.
Did you test the sound to ensure it was working ok
Alan
Hi Alan
Computer sound is working fine.
I have tried setting up email alert but that does not work either.
Keith
No idea what your problem can be Keith. I set up 6 and got notifications and emails from them all but as I said I didn't try range.
Alan
Hi
Thanks for your reply
Tried restarting RadarBox last night made no difference, restarted computer and RB this morning and all seems fine.
Keith
That's computers for you Keith!!
Alan