AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: vantage on January 09, 2026, 09:33:46 PM

Title: Station MLAT statistics has errors
Post by: vantage on January 09, 2026, 09:33:46 PM
I've noticed this going back several months, maybe even more than a year. When I display  my station's MLAT stats the last two entries always have errors.

I checked the last station that my station is synched with and it has the same problem. It's less than 200 miles away, not 7436.

(https://i.imgur.com/z7HrIxh.jpg)
Title: Re: Station MLAT statistics has errors
Post by: Runway 31 on January 10, 2026, 04:03:14 PM
Had a look, mines is ok but had a look at other Pi's and see stations showing 4 or 5 thousand miles.  Looks like that is a an issue still to be fixed.

Have advised a developer

Alan
Title: Re: Station MLAT statistics has errors
Post by: vantage on January 26, 2026, 04:52:01 PM
Just an FYI: The problem still exists.
Title: Re: Station MLAT statistics has errors
Post by: Runway 31 on January 26, 2026, 08:13:12 PM
What did support say when you contacted them

Alan
Title: Re: Station MLAT statistics has errors
Post by: vantage on January 26, 2026, 10:18:22 PM
You said you, "Have advised a developer" so I didn't contact them.
Title: Re: Station MLAT statistics has errors
Post by: Runway 31 on January 27, 2026, 01:14:44 PM
I have passed it on to the developers again.  Had a look at my own station, 50 odd synced and all showing the distance I would expect.  However noted one or two station withthe last one showing over 3,000 miles

Have had a look at these stations with some showing large distances in the synced station list and noted these synced station have not had a location applied to them by the user.  I wonder if this is the same with the ones you are seeing.

Can you advise your station number and I will have a look at your sync list and if necessary will add their approximate location to the stations ast the bottom of your list

Alan
Title: Re: Station MLAT statistics has errors
Post by: vantage on January 27, 2026, 05:05:36 PM
Here's three of them from 16:58 UTC today.

It's always the last one or two in the list. If I click on those, I get a display of that station with its correct location, indicating that the station has its location entered in RB.

It appears from this random sampling that the last one or two in a list of stations always show this problem and they always are the farthest away.

https://www.airnavradar.com/stations/EXTRPI137902

The station below has 50 stations synched as I type this.
https://www.airnavradar.com/stations/EXTRPI007563

The one below is my station.
https://www.airnavradar.com/stations/EXTRPI010179


The stations linked above in no particular order:
(https://i.imgur.com/JgW4Yzg.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/P9dPs6m.jpg)

(https://i.imgur.com/OY5atMK.jpg)




Title: Re: Station MLAT statistics has errors
Post by: Runway 31 on January 27, 2026, 06:26:41 PM
I had a look and EXTRPI623942 was showing without a location on your list, I have added it in and your list looks ok now

I have had a further email conversation with the developer and it has been added to the task listing for correction next week

Alan