Hello
My receiver EXTRPI708661 is correctly feeding AirNav
I can see in the /va/log/rbfeeder.log that it sends every minute date
I can see all plane from my feeder on AirNav map too (nearly same from my dump1090 local map)
But on AirNav the date (last 20 plane seen ; number of messages etc) are not up to date !
For example go on my receiver on line
Can you help me ?
Today no stats data during all day long !
Thanks
Ok answer to myself
My ntp was not working and time zone incorrect
After fix that it seems to be good
To follow
Unfortunately the problem came back after 3 hours working correctly (after correcting time zone)
No data update since 2026-02-02 02h59Z
My map with plane on AirNav is correct
Any idea ?
A simple service rbfeeder restart is enough to recover data stats (I confirm that my rbfeeder.log shows every minute the number of flight packets sent even if on AirNav no update)
Thank you
Had a look and cannot see your issue, its showing 4,628,778 messages sent today
Alan
Hello
Yes after setting correctly my time zone and restarted my feeder
Yesterday I'd just setting the time zone without restarting my feeder and in came back working for only 3 hours)
So this morning I've restarted my feeder and for the moment it is ok
To follow next days
Thank you