AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: socom8721 on February 08, 2026, 10:11:56 PM

Title: Both Stations down at same time on same day
Post by: socom8721 on February 08, 2026, 10:11:56 PM
Both our Com Station (Back Up) and My XRange 2 (Main) went down about 15 days ago.  They are BOTH showing up as the same unit now on my network PGANRB301002 but they are not receiving or broadcasting.  No GPS, NO VHF, NO Incoming data.  I can connect to both units via their IP addresses but they show no data whatsoever.

I contacted support, who did get back to me with a request to go to http://airnavcomstation.com/ and copy and paste the details but that page goes server not found.

I have attached a screen shot, both units show the same thing.  Very odd that they would both go down at the same time on the same day.

Any one have any ideas?

I have reset both units (power off 30 seconds)
replaced and swapped antennas.
left them both off for 30 minutes and then powered back on.

No Joy.  Could it be a backend issue???
Title: Re: Both Stations down at same time on same day
Post by: Runway 31 on February 09, 2026, 09:37:18 PM
Only support would be able to find out,  I see that the comstation has been offline for 2weeks

Have you checked everything out at your end, all connections, router etc

Alan
Title: Re: Both Stations down at same time on same day
Post by: socom8721 on February 11, 2026, 09:24:06 PM
Yes, I have been waiting on support for a while.  The support person keeps asking for the same information and screen shots and then does not reply for a few days.

We had really cold weather here when they went out.  Ordered a couple of new antennas to see if that does anything.

Other than that, I guess I just have to wait for Support.